Artwork just about done
The graphic designer that’s working on the cover art for A Sour Chord emailed me a few tests last night to see what I thought of them.
We went back and forth a few times about placement of a few of the components and after going back and adjusting them, we’re just about done.
He’s out of town this week for business, but says that he’ll likely be done next weekend when he’s back. Which means I have one week to re-read through the entire book and make sure that it’s really done. I realize I’ve been calling it “done” for months now, but I want to make really-super-duper-extra sure that I’m fully done.
A few different treatments for the typeface of the title and byline and we’ll be good to go.
I can’t even express how excited I am about getting this done so I can finally get the book on sale.
Once that happens, I’ll be blogging about my experience with the selling process, how I’ve been marketing it, and anything else I can think of that’s interesting. All the while picking up work on My Last Days, that I stopped working on back in October to finish up A Sour Chord.
Also, if you haven’t checked it out yet, my story telling website went up a few weeks ago. All true stories from my really bizarre life (so far). Feel free to check it out at www.thesearemystories.com